Message from Lizzy

Hello everyone 💕
I just wanted to share a quick message.
I'm here for you. Even if we don't know each other, I want to be your friend. Please feel free to reach out to me. I want to be your older sister that gives you advice, your friend that holds you through tough times, and your encourager when you feel like giving up. I will always have your back!
A little about myself: I love chocolate, green is my favorite color (although I think it's slowly changing to yellow!) and I love playing music! I like to write, whether it's poems, a story, or these blog posts for you all! The emoji that best describes how I look is this one: 😃  LOL
My role model is Sadie Rob Huff. I love sticky notes, my dog Macy, and reading books!
Spotify is my go-to music station, and I would NEVER be able to pick just one song as my favorite. My full name is actually Elizabeth, but most of my friends call me Lizzy.
Now that you know me better, I would love to more about you! Please comment on this post, and I will reach out ;)
Hugs, 
Lizzy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Still There

Control